Get serious about the word by diving into one of these Bible Reading Plans
There are 2 main plans to reading through the Bible: Book-by-Book and Chronological. Here are some options for both ways:
- 2-Track Plan: Read through the Bible in a year with this plan, by reading from two different passages each day.
- 90-Day Accelerated Plan: Read through the entire Bible in 90 days with this accelerated, three-track plan.
- 60-Day Overview: If reading the whole Bible overwhelms you, try this 60-day overview to whet your appetite and get the big picture.
- Chronological 1-Track: Read through the Bible chronologically in a year.
- Chronological 2-Track: Read through the Old and New Testaments chronologically at the same time.
- Chronological Overview: Read the high points of Scripture chronologically in this 61-day overview.