To lead the church in lifting high the name of Jesus through worship.
- Lifts high the name of Jesus (John 12:32; John 14:6)
- Is filled with both spirit and truth (John 4:22-26)
- Leads God's people to lift their hearts and voices to Him (Nehemiah 12:45-46; Psalm 96; Psalm 115:1)
- Gives Him praise and thanks through music, lyrics, prayer, and creative elements (Psalm 66:1-4; Psalm 95:1-2)
- Emphasizes contemporary music while acknowledging the church's rich heritage of hymns (Deuteronomy 32:7; Isaiah 46:8-9; Ephesians 5:19; Revelation 5:9; Psalm 96:1)
- Pursues excellence, knowing that God is worthy of our best (Deuteronomy 17:1; Psalm 33:3; 1 Timothy 4:14-15)
There are many opportunities to serve in Worship Ministries - both on the weekend at either our Main Campus or our West Campus as well as for various ministries throughout the week. Check out the opportunities here.
Open Choir Auditions
Interested in joining our choir? We are holding open choir auditions at the Main Campus on Saturday, July 15. Come when you can between 1:00-3:00pm. We will ask you to sing "Amazing Grace," as well as another familiar song from our church.
To support our ministries by minimizing distractions and maximizing the quality of sound, video, lighting and presentation.
Production at Harvest Bible Chapel is about ministry first. The role of the production department is to communicate the message of GOD's truth without distraction. Participants in this ministry understand clearly that, while their work is done behind the scenes, they are the caretakers of the message - responsible for making sure that its communication proceeds purely and unhindered.
As a support function, when done well, production often goes unnoticed to the general population. At Harvest however, we recognize production is not simply a support function, it is a ministry and an art form in itself.
There are opportunities to serve in the Production Ministry nearly every day of the week and on our Main Campus as well as our West Campus. Check out the opportunities here.