Harvest Next Steps
Growing in Christ begins with your Next Step!
Life at Harvest Davenport goes beyond weekend worship. It’s about ministering to our families, our communities, and each other. There’s so much happening here—we want to make it easy for you to meet people and find out all our church has for you and your family. There’s no better time than now to take your next step of connection. Click on the tabs below for more information regarding each step, then get started with Step 1 – Discover Harvest.
Register for Step 2 – Harvest Essentials!
Learn the essentials of making Harvest Davenport your church home with Step 2 – Harvest Essentials. Registration required.
In a society where few make commitments and even fewer keep them, membership helps strengthen our bond, deepen our unity, and increase our dependability. It moves us out of the vague realm of good intentions and into the clear light of participation in the body of Christ.
Watch Pastor Rob's sermon, "Biblical Principles for the Church," for more:
View Message in Sermons Archive
Requirements for Membership
- Profess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior — Our foundation for belonging together.
- Be baptized as a believer — The precedent and example of Scripture. Click here to learn more about baptism at Harvest Davenport.
- Attend Step 2 – Harvest Essentials — This membership pre-requisite class is offered the second weekend of every month. View the Step 2 tab above for upcoming opportunities.
- Watch Pastor Rob's sermon on church membership — "Biblical Principles of the Church"
- Complete a Membership Application — Includes your testimony and membership commitments.
- Read through and complete the Harvest Membership Booklet — Includes everything you need to know about the purpose behind membership at Harvest Davenport.
- Meet with a Pastor or Elder — We want to get to know you!
How to Apply for Membership
- Pray about it.
- Attend Step 2 – Harvest Essentials, and complete any other outstanding requirements listed above.
- Return your completed Membership Application and Harvest Membership Booklet to the Information desk or the church office. You will receive a Membership Packet during Step 2 containing the appropriate forms. Additional copies are available at the Information desk.
- Once we've received your application and booklet, our staff will be in touch to schedule a "Get to Know You" meeting with a Pastor or Elder.
Contact Jason Taylor at