Daily, from 06/19/2017 to 06/23/2017, 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
High Five is a week-long day camp at the Main Campus for incoming 1st – 5th graders. Kids will choose two electives, a morning and an afternoon elective, where they'll have fun doing hands-on, practical activities to learn how they can use their talents and skill sets for Christ because it’s all about Jesus. High Five meets from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm.
- If you serve as an adult High Five leader and your children are attending High Five, you will receive $40 off the cost of each child's registration.
- If you serve as a High Five leader and your grandchild/niece/nephew/neighbor's child is attending High Five, you will receive $40 off the cost of one child's registration.
- If you would like to serve please contact Shelby Reichart at or by contacting the offices at 563-359-5333.
- Extended childcare from 7:30 am - 5:30 pm is available for an additional $25/child.
- Daily lunches are available for an additional $25/child. Lunches will include menus from Chick-fil-A and Hy-Vee.
- If your child would like to participate in Survival School, please note that Survival School is an all-day & off site elective which means this is the only elective in which your child will participate for the week. You must send your child with a lunch each day.
- Due to the complexity and scope of recipes used, we regret that children with food allergies are not allowed to participate in Top Chef. We value your child's safety!
- Please note that we will do our best to accommodate your child's first and second preferences for electives, but we cannot guarantee them.
- Registration will close June 2nd, or until electives are full.