Saturday, January 26, 2019, 7:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Location: Harvest Bible Chapel - Davenport, 3800 E. 53rd Street, Davenport, IA US 52807
Discipleship Training is leader training designed to help small group leaders, apprentices and coaches disciple their people well. There will be five sessions where participants will be equipped to both draw out the heart when assessing core issues as well as how to speak the truth in love with growing compassion and skill.
5 Main Sessions:
- Small Groups: The Engine of a Purposeful Disciple Making Culture (Garth Glenn)
- Knowing Your People Well: Drawing Out the Heart (Jason Taylor & Jeni Schafrath)
- Responding to Needs Biblically: Speaking the Truth in Love (Jason Taylor & Jeni Schafrath)
- Growing Side by Side: Cultivating Authentic Community
- Multiplying Healthy Leaders and Groups: When Do We Know It's Time?
Continental Breakfast will be provided at 7:30am. Welcome and orientation begins at 8am.
Childcare is available from infant to 5th grade. Please include your family's information on the registration form.
Please contact DeLaine with questions about childcare.