Life at Harvest goes beyond weekend worship. It’s about ministering to our families, our communities, and each other. There’s so much happening here—we want to make it easy for you to meet people and find out all our church has for you and your family. There’s no better time than now to take your next step of connection. Check them out below, then get started with Step 1.
Step 1 - Discover Harvest
New to Harvest? Find out who we are and where we're going as you meet some of our ministry leaders in a casual environment. Step 1 - Discover Harvest happens after services every weekend and lasts approximately 15 minutes. No registration required.
Step 2 - Harvest Essentials
Learn the essentials of making Harvest your church home. Now condensed into one class, Step 2 - Harvest Essentials is an opportunity to learn about the mission, beliefs, and priorities of our church. Step 2 - Harvest Essentials is required for church membership and takes place the second weekend of every month. Registration required.
Visit our Events Calendar for specific dates, times, and meeting locations.
Step 3 - Membership
The Bible doesn’t say much about formally expressing our commitment to one another in the body of Christ, but the idea of commitment is certainly there. All of us have a longing for belonging – a desire to be a part of a family.
At Harvest, we have chosen to express that desire through membership. Step 3 - Harvest Membership is the final step in our Next Steps program and is simply the public expression of your desire to belong together in mutual partnership and commitment.
In a society where few make commitments and even fewer keep them, membership helps strengthen our bond, deepen our unity, and increase our dependability. It moves us out of the vague realm of good intentions and into the clear light of participation in the body of Christ.
Requirements for Membership
- Profess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior – Our foundation for belonging together
- Be baptized as a believer – The precedent and example of Scripture. Click here to view videos of past baptisms at Harvest.
- Attend Step 2 - Harvest Essentials – This 1-part membership class is offered the second weekend of every month. Visit our Events Calendar for upcoming meeting times and locations.
- Complete a Membership Application – Includes your testimony and membership commitments.
- Read through and complete the Harvest Membership booklet – Includes everything you need to know about the purpose behind membership at Harvest.
- Meet with a Pastor or Elder – We want to get to know you!
How to Apply for Membership
Through membership, we’re saying to one another, “Not only can you count on me, but I want to be counted on. I want to be as involved in God’s work here as I possibly can.” If that describes you, we would encourage you to apply for membership through the following:
- Pray about it.
- Click here to download the Membership Application, or pick up a hard copy at the Welcome Center.
- Click here to download the Membership booklet, or pick up a hard copy at the Welcome Center.
- Return your completed application and booklet to the Welcome Center or church office.
- Once we've received your application and booklet, our staff will be in touch to schedule a meeting with a Pastor or Elder.